Sunday, July 23, 2006

My First Blog Post

Im always finding myself at these neat little out of the way places, and I know that there have got to be other people that are interested in meat on a stick and really old buildings, which are two of my favorite things about the city. So I thought that it was high time for me to join the blogosphere! Now, I always avoided these before because I feel like they always turn into these rambling online diaries, so I'm going to try to keep this informational.

So here's a little background. I'm 25 years old, I've been living in the city for I guess a year and a half, and I work in the film industry. I'm also an amateur photographer, so the other part of this blog will be random postings of my photos.

My inspiration for this site is Forgotten New York, which is a wonderful collection of history, another subject I love to explore. This site is amazing, and you should check it out:

http://www.forgotten-ny.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home