Wednesday, April 18, 2007

West Coast Move



So after many many years of wondering if it was the right thing to do, I've finally moved to Los Angeles. Why did I decide to make the big west coast move? Well, there were a number of things. I am trying to be a screenwriter, and even though there is a large film industry in New York, LA is still the big league for development. Plus, I really couldn't stand the thought of spending another broke cold winter in the city. I managed to miss about half of this winter, and that was still too much. My poor girlfriend is always working outside in the snow, and I thought a little sunny California was long overdue. So here I am! I'll miss New York a lot. I'm glad i got to live in the same neighborhood my grandfather was born in, and I'll always have a very fond memory of NY. I actually like New York more as a city then LA, but then so do most people. People don't move to LA because they like it, for the most part. They move there because they are trying to get a bite of that California dream. So I'll be starting a new LA blog some time soon, and I'll post the link for it here. Goodbye, New York. You treated me well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home